04-01-2019, 10:43 PM   #8
328iX
David
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328iX F31

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Right it won't solve the binding unfortunately but its not too bad tbh. Its a bit annoying but I think the majority of the noise will go away after I get my adjustable endlinks in. Right now, I suspect my sway it impacting my control arm and causing a clunking.

I saw the other day in another suspension thread (something like ST vs KW). They mentioned they have ordered STs for xdrive at the end of the thread. I would inquire about f30 or f36 coils if they don't have them for f31. KW ships the same PN for f31/f36 so might be a good place to start. And Bilstein uses the same PN across of f3x so they're all pretty compatible with each other. The main thing is the xdrive strut and i suppose the spring height for the front springs to account for different motors.
I've heard the front is the same? it's the rear that needs to account for the wagon weight in the rear and height is taller? IDK everything is so vague and just speculation.

All i want is moderate lowering 25-30mm and no reverse rake. Also no stupid problems like the coils rubbing!
Appreciate 0