IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptocar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthmaster
LOL that Dinan warranty. You should call dinan corporate head office and open a thread on it. You'll get your money back would be very bad publicity because the reason they charge so much is for warranty.
Every day I get closer and closer to doing just that. I really can't express my disappointment with them and their false advertising. For over a year they advertised their Bluetooth app like it was already available then I got my Dinantronics stage 1 and asked about it and they're like yeah that's in development still no idea when it'll be ready. Then they finally released it on Android only in the last 2 weeks. I bought a new phone just to control my Dinantronics and the app is like useless. Put it in bypass mode for 10 miles and got a drivetrain malfunction and limp mode. Also 0 security on the app. I would have at least expected a 4 digit PIN like standard Bluetooth but no, anyone with the free app can modify my maps within 40' of my car.
Funny I got banned from the N20/26 section for trying to tell people that their warranty was bullshit when their product came out...