United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajohn View Post
Wow! Nice wagon build / mods. I share you love of long roofs and blue If only they imported the M5 touring to N America, I could just buy stock and be happy.

I looked at 3 series wagons and just couldn't get excited about the hp/torque numbers. Especially coming off of this guy as my current ride, but looking at your build, I'm thinking there still might be hope for a wagon replacement.

Nice! Those E61s are still head turners. I stare at one of my coworker's every time I pass it in the parking lot. I really feel like the E60 looks dated (mainly the rear half), but the E61 still looks fresh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSCD View Post
Looking good. Amazing amount of work! I want the rear diffuser but will probably keep matt black to match my decals. The grey trim now looks out of place. That's said floss black may be better to match the roof bars and window trim!
Thanks!. The nice part with the diffuser is you can always run it raw first, then paint it later. Installation is super easy with a couple of sockets and a Harbor Freight trim removal kit (something like $5-$8). Don't even have to jack the car up to install it.
Thanks- I had read it is easy to install. Have the trim tools and a socket set... just the diffuser needed. I might price out the OEM at a few locations. Seen it in the $370 range.