sq86
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i E92 LMB

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by roho3323 View Post
...this is my new 435i M-Sport Gran Coupe X-drive Modern Line.

Are you F***in kidding me?
LMFAO!! Apparently not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I'm not sure about BMW's other markets, but here in the US, the only other company that offers a Sport an Luxury model is Mercedes. Hence, why they are pulling a Mercedes.
Yup. They are copying other luxury makes. Just look at all of the LED strips under/above the headlights nowadays.. Lexus, Saab, Audi, BMW. They're losing their brand identity. You hear me Scott???? Don't abandon your trusted customers, because they'll ditch you for some other brand because of abandonment. Make sure your marketing guys know this because they apparently don't as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
"Joy" was undoubtably the worse campaign and conceptual image of their brand ... and unfortunately it trickled down to auto production and IMO it all plain old sucked. I think what they are doing is much needed (i still havent grown on the 4series naming etc, but i understand the rationale and that deserves a grain of salt). Marketing is working to improve on a great brand ... nothing stays the same forever. And as someone in marketing/advertising i cant say i blame them. We constantly look for new and improved changes to our clients identity ... consistently advancing on what we believe to be the future.

Give em some time and i think well like what we see looking back
True, nothing stays the same forever but you cannot abandon your core customers which I believe they are doing now. I really do not like the direction this is headed. Not now or 10 years from now...

BMW CCA Member# 481791
Current: 2013 E92 328i LMB/Saddle Brown (1 of 21 for E92 LCI in that combo), 2018 F31 330xi AW/Saddle Brown
Sold: 2011 1M BS/Black, 2008 E90 328xi AW/Beige, 2001 E46 330xi SG/Black
Appreciate 0