06-19-2019, 05:53 PM   #46
thatBimmerBloke
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30ZHP View Post
Someone dynoed MPPSK on 93 octane....Nice results!

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1313152
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA4Series View Post
F Pace is an SUV, all wheel drive. No wheel spin when launching for the most part. Clearly, based upon the dyno runs posted above, BMW's numbers are conservative. While not 380hp, 361hp is no slouch. I'm only talking seat of the pants feeling and the few direct runs that my son and I did with the two cars, before I traded the F-Pace S in on the F-Pace SVR. The BMW didn't win, but the F-Pace didn't pull away as much as I would think it would. These were also shorter runs, not a Quarter mile, only zero to sixty or so.

Believe it or not the F-Pace is 4200lbs, very close to the convertible 440i. Mostly due to it being 98% aluminum.
Great numbers! I believe stock 335/435 averages about 290whp(correct me if I'm wrong), 331whp is impressive, at least 40whp bump! I'll probably have to get that MPPK to keep up as I don't want to mod before my warranty is over

Good to know BMW is not inflating/misrepresenting numbers. I recently saw the dyno results of the new Supra and it recorded more whp than Toyota claimed was available at the crank, I know it's Toyota but is it really?

Last edited by thatBimmerBloke; 06-20-2019 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: correction
Appreciate 1
MmmmmM22588.50