11-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #147
Reznick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 ,01 330,M240?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30AM View Post

Yes, it was hell to sleep for 2 years with the shoulder problem. Had to revert to sleeping pills. Otherwise, I'd have become a Zombie.

I went out and bought a recliner so I could sleep sitting, mostly, upright.Its the only way I could make it through the night. My wife still curses that ugly thing even though it helped me sleep.lol

I hope you recover fully. It takes time (its the greatest healer) and hopefully all the pain will subside and be a distant memory.

Thanks . The worst part with the neck injury is that , at this point , I don't really look "sick". But with that occipital nerve damaged ,on a bad day , I feel like someone stuck a knife in my head , right behind my left ear & straight into my left eye. It never stops. Its just a matter of how bad the pain is. Some days I'm just curled up in a ball, sweating it out . Even with very strong pain killers.I can't give up though. I have too many people who love me & have stuck with me

I'm still enjoying my Mk6 Golf GTI. Sadly, it's days are numbered as I have decided to graduate to a grown-up sedan. Which means I've grown up at long last. Strange feeling!
Hey , like I said before, growing up sometimes, has nothing to do with age.

Just realised: ATS owners seem to be very friendly and interesting. A gentler, nicer human.
I just realized there are actual real human beings lurking around on these forums. Its nice to finally bump into one I knew I could finally break through to someone about us ATS "likers". Now could I humbly ask that you consider not everyone from the United States as an arrogant ass or a slack jawed hick. The majority of us are truely likeable people just trying to get through life like everyone else on this planet
OK I guess we should close this thread down

Last edited by Reznick; 11-05-2012 at 02:05 PM.. Reason: added
Appreciate 0