11-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #80
Reznick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 ,01 330,M240?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitoco View Post
Im on 2000 miles after exactly one month, BUT itīs only a 328i, does that make me qualify for the enthusiast-price?

And obviously, I have sooo much money I can buy, not lease, a 328i here in Sweden packed with the things I want and drive it AS MUCH as I want. No giving it up in 3 years, thatīs how wealthy I am that I can just enjoy it for as long as I want and see those Benjamins fly away... NOW I gotta be an enthusiast, or?

All you arrogant american guys looking down at the others with this "we got money, we can afford the 335i"-attitude are a joke, the price you pay for your cars would give u a 311i with 14" wheels and maybe a steering wheel over here

Everyone gets what they can afford or spend the money how they want. To me, Iīd rather have a 328i with the stuff I want, than a 335i with a cupholder at most.
Hold on now. pleeese don't lump Americans all as one ignorant group.I have an E92 M3 and still think the 328 rocks. I almost bought one, but I like coupes ,so i figured I'd wait for the 4series. You gotta remember a lot of the people you're talking to on here are 12yrs old. At the end of the day, if you love your car , who cares what anyone else says. This 328 vs 335 thing is just stupid.
Appreciate 0