View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #103
SoonerJohnInDallas
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i - ED scheduled 3/1/12

Driving across the Alpine Road yesterday was beautiful, but it wasn't a good day for picture taking - there was a haze in the air everywhere - just very light clouds, I assume since I'm certain it wasn't smog! :-) But here's one that I thought was good just before dark as I was approaching Fussen:

And again, to comply with the requests for more pics of the car, here are some I took this morning on a drizzly overcast morning:

Here are the new style front license plate holders. I don't know why there are 2 - haven't figured that out yet. I can't look at how they attache because the front plate from the Euro Delivery is in the way:

I'm at 541 miles now:

Don't bother looking for the dipstick. Oil level can only be checked electronically now! What a crazy world we live in :-)

And a few more exterior to see it in the overcast weather. It seems this color really needs sunshine or bright lights to look great. In overcast or dark, it just looks 'okay' (IMHO):

Okay, I have got to get moving!! I'm about 1 to 1.5 hours later hitting the road this morning than planned...
Appreciate 0