10-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #9
Dandanbmw
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw 640d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by koryrykman
I'm only half way kidding when claiming world's fastest. Took the 2012 328i to Atlanta Dragway last Friday and was surprised at how quick this car was.
A little history: This is my 5th BMW. I've owned two e46 M3 verts, a Z3 M-Roadster, and a 4.6is.

This one smokes all of them. What an incredible job that JB4 does! If you are still contemplating the purchase, you're crazy--get off your behind and upgrade. Man, what a difference!

I've owned the car for 2 years. Here's what I've done:

H&R Sports
Front Lip
20" Vertini Milano Wheels (deep ass dishes in the rear)
245 fronts, 275's rear Nexen
All Show and No go for a while, until last week..
JB4 installed at Solo Motorsports Norcross

That's it!!

I ran a 13.316 at 103.72

That's all JB4. My 20's are big and heavy, and zero other mods (besides being a good driver- I've dragged a thousand times before)

On the JB4, I ran map 2. Which means I mixed 30% e85 with 93premium.

On launch, I put it on Sport + , and Sport Transmission.
I foot braked it with the Left and Rev'd to 3000 with the right.
Light turns green, off with the left, down with the right.

The car bogs just a little, but quickly flies out of the hole. It's impressivly quick. It shifts just right on it's own. And stayed in gear through the trap instead of having to shift, which helps skip an extra shift to slow you down.

I think if I ran a tiny bit more e85 and launched a bit higher, I could break 13.2's

For now I'll hold the record for fastest All stock 328i with 20's and JB4 only- jk lol

These were my times on my totally stock 330d. Not too bad for a standard oil burner ;-)
Attached Images