2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30104 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcami View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30104 View Post
thank you it does! I looked it up on Amazon. It says it's for reading errors etc...is that right, or does it also code the vehicle to do different things?
That is just the adapter, which lets your phone connect to it via WiFi. Once connected, you use an app to communicate with the car. The app allows you to fix errors etc that come up on the dash. It also allows you to code/change features in your car in order to make it more customized to the user. The app allows you to do many useful things, but the main reason people get it is to disable/enable/modify features in their car.

Just make sure you get the WiFi version of the adapter and you should be sorted. You also need to pay in the app to enable the coding feature, just so you're aware. Well worth it in my opinion though.
oh okay perfect! What's the price? do you remember? thanks
You should be able to download BimmerLink, BimmerCode, and buy a Vgate iCar 3 adapter for about $80 total.

Check eBay as well for the adapter. Should not cost more than $25 shipped at the very high side. I paid $17 for mine.
Appreciate 0