11-22-2017, 07:28 AM   #8
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportySpice View Post
Have to agree - they weren't very helpful when I contacted them for assistance on an issue. They basically told me to take it up with the dealership that I was having the problems with, and got rather testy when I took other steps. The information they gave me on services and features of the dealership were very different from what I was told by the general manager. I guess it sounds like a nice perk for CCA to offer, but after my experience, I don't really see the point.
Agreed. Considering that we pay to be a member, even if it's not much, I expected a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
Are you saying that they didn't even send an inquiry to the dealership on behalf of BMWCCA? Nothing to even hint at the idea of your issue affecting the reputation of the dealership with a core enthusiast community?

Was that the same dealership that they partner with for CCA-nights, pre-track inspections, etc. (DK if they do that everywhere, but around here it seems common)?
I have no idea what they did as they didn't tell me anything. They only asked for the background story and some info that first day or two. When I didn't hear from them in about a week, I followed up and all that was suggested was PUMA case and other than that, there was nothing else they can do. That's it.
Appreciate 0