Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
The women I know would rather a man be a man than to set a table. Provide good food, make them laugh and make their toes curl. That's it unless you're trying to wife them or carry their purse.
yeah im not about that, im down to cook for two or cook with her and then eat it... not about to set up a "romantic and perfect" evening where there's a five course meal and the napkins are folded nicely and of course ironed properly.

if im feeling like it most i'll do is light up a candle. look into mancans (manly candles) if that's youre thing, they actually smell awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher22 View Post
haha there's always at least one troll that can't read or interprets things all fucked up. here you go:

while we were still single/just hanging out in the early days of the relationship
dude until both of you were on the same level of being exclusive i really don't see the issue lol
hell my friend recently turned off his tinder after being in a relationship for the last month after his mom asked him what tinder was and why it was on her credit card bill...
Appreciate 2
catcher22294.00
King Rudi13154.00