View Single Post
      11-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #57
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Fix the current nav shortcomings
-Show which side my destination will be on
-Allow me to search all of the POI categories, not ones you just think I might need
ie. DMV, Kragens, dealers other than BMW, tire shops
-Use better materials inside and change the paint strategy on painted interior bits that keep flaking off
-Move the window controls upward so people with normal length arms can roll the front windows instead of the rears
-Keep the RFT's. It's safer overall
-Keep the orange interior lights
-Move the door lock and unlock to the driver door
-Get rid of the amber in the headlights
-Make sunroof delete an option
-Make Shadowline trim an option
-BMW Performance options factory installable to reduce costs
-Leave the free maintenance program
-Better paint (less orange peel) process to match other manufacturers level of quality
-Move the cupholders to a location that won't spill liquids when you make a simple turn
-Put an aux. jack in the back
-Put a blower motor for the back to actually move air in the rear cabin or turn it off
-Put in standard options that the Japanese do in terms of electronics (BT, dimming mirrors, homelink, etc)
-Fix the wastegate issue
-Fix the HPFP issue once and for all
-Make available a special warranty for people willing to pay for performance add on's at a cost or something to that degree.
-Cut back on some of the electrical limitations of the car. The car is becoming so complex that if you add in a light bulb, the car goes into warranty voided mode. WHY does a sunroof switch need to be programmed? or WHY does a door switch need to be programmed?
-Improve the time it takes to flash or update Progman. Right now it takes HOURS

I think that it for me
Appreciate 0