Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Post 2015 BMW 3 Series (F30, F31, F34) U.S. Price and Order Guides

BIMMERPOST NEWS
2015 BMW 3 Series Price and Order Guides
COMMENTS

The U.S. pricing and ordering guides for the 2015 3 Series models have been released. Prices for all models have increased by $300 (except for the ActiveHybrid 3 which sees a $200 increase).

Production of the U.S. 2015 model year 3 Series models begin in July 2014 (see schedule).

For comparison, here is the 2014 3 Series guide.

Here's a summary of the changes for the 2015 models:

2015 BMW 3 Series Sedan

Updates to standard equipment:
  • Deletion of the center console cupholder lid and the lid storage net in the glove compartment.
  • The time display in the instrument cluster is moved to the bottom right, under the tachometer.
  • The labeling of the memory button for the driver's seat adjustment (option on 320i) is changed from "M" to "SET". An acoustic signal will be heard upon memorizing a position.
Changes to Lines and Packages:
Luxury Line (ZLL)
  • Oyster Dakota leather (LCOM) is now available
  • Brushed Aluminum trim (4AB) is now available
  • 18" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 397 (2A5) is available in combination with option 2NH - M Sport Brakes on 328i, 328i xDrive, 335i, 335i xDrive and ActiveHybrid 3.
Sport Line (ZSL)
  • Beige Dakota leather (LCDF) is now available
  • Dark Burl Walnut wood trim (4AB) is now available
M Sport (ZMM)
  • Fineline Anthracite wood trim (4CE) is now available
  • 18" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 441M in Ferric Grey (21B) is available in combination with option 2NH - M Sport Brakes
  • 19" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 442M in Ferric Grey (21C) is available in combination with option 2NH - M Sport Brakes on 335i / 335i xDrive / ActiveHybrid 3.
Sport Package (ZSP - 320i only)
  • Addition of the matte chrome window surround (3L8). The price of the package is increased by $100.
Technology Package (ZTP)
  • Addition of a demo mode for Head Up Display
  • Deletion of Enhanced Bluetooth and USB + Smartphone integration, now that Bluetooth Audio Streaming is standard.
Changes to standalone options:
  • 248 - Heated steering wheel (included in ZCW Cold Weather Package): a confirmation message will now be shown in the instrument cluster to make it clear the feature is activated
  • 2A5 - 18" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 397: now available outside of Sport Line (except on Diesel). Requires option 2NH - M Sport Brakes and 840 - Performance Tires and higher top-speed
  • 2DY - 18" light-alloy wheel star-spoke style 396 now available as a standalone option on 328i, 328i xDrive, 328d and 328d xDrive models not equipped with a Line or M Sport ($600)
  • 2NH - M Sport Brakes are no longer available on 328d and 328d xDrive. On 328i and 328i xDrive, 2NH now requires either wheel 2A5 and option 840 or M Sport (ZMM) and 18" wheel 21B. On 6-cylinder models, 2NH can additionally be ordered with the 19" wheel 21C within M Sport (ZMM)
  • 4CE - Fineline Anthracite wood trim: now available outside of Lines at no extra cost
  • 4M5 - BMW Individual leather dashboard is now available as a Priority 1 option ($950). This option requires a Line or M Sport as well as a Leather upholstery (except LCDF and LCLY - Beige Dakota Leather). The lower and upper sections of the dashboard are covered in Black Walknappa Leather.
  • 5AS – Active Driving Assistance (included in ZDB Driver Assistance + Package): now includes the attention assistant
  • 6NS - Enhanced Bluetooth and USB + Smartphone Integration is now a standalone option ($500).
  • LCOM - Oyster Dakota Leather: now available outside of Sport Line ($1,450 or included in Premium Package)

2015 BMW 3 Series Sports Wagon

Changes to the standard equipment:
  • Deletion of the center console cupholder lid and the lid storage net in the glove compartment.
  • The time display in the instrument cluster is moved to the bottom right, under the tachometer.
    • The labeling of the memory button for the driver's seat adjustment is changed from "M" to "SET". An acoustic signal will be heard upon memorizing a position.
Lines and Package changes:
Luxury Line (ZLL)
  • 18" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 397 (2A5) is available in combination with option 2NH - M Sport Brakes on 328i xDrive
Sport Line (ZSL)
M Sport (ZMM)
  • 18" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 441M in Ferric Grey (21B) is available in combination with option 2NH - M Sport Brakes
Premium Package (ZPP)
  • Comfort Access (322) now includes the hands-free trunk closing function, similar in operation to the hands-free trunk opening function.
Technology Package (ZTP)
  • Addition of a demo mode for Head Up Display
  • Deletion of Enhanced Bluetooth and USB + Smartphone integration, now that Bluetooth Audio Streaming is standard.
Changes to standalone options:
  • 248 - Heated steering wheel (included in ZCW Cold Weather Package): a confirmation message will now be shown in the instrument cluster to make it clear the feature is activated
  • 2A5 - 18" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 397: now available outside of Sport Line on 328i xDrive. Requires option 2NH - M Sport Brakes and 840 - Performance Tires and higher top-speed
  • 2DY - 18" light-alloy wheel star-spoke style 396 now available as a standalone option on models not equipped with a Line or M Sport ($600)
  • 2NH - M Sport Brakes are no longer available on 328d xDrive. On 328i xDrive, 2NH now requires either wheel 2A5 and option 840 or M Sport (ZMM) and wheel 21B
  • 4CE - Fineline Anthracite wood trim: now available outside of Lines at no extra cost
  • 4M5 - BMW Individual leather dashboard is now available as a Priority 1 option ($950). This option requires a Line or M Sport as well as a Leather Upholstery (except LCDF and LCLY - Beige Dakota Leather). The lower and upper dashboard are covered in Black Walknappa Leather.
  • 5AS - Active Driving Assistant (included in ZDB Driver Assistance + Package): now includes the attention assistant
  • 6NS - Enhanced Bluetooth and USB + Smartphone Integration is now a standalone option ($500).
  • LCOM - Oyster Dakota Leather: now available outside of Sport Line ($1,450 or included in Premium Package)

2015 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo

Changes to the standard equipment:
  • The door accents are now in interior world color (black or beige) regardless of the interior trim on models not equipped with Lines. On models equipped with Lines or M Sport, the accents on the doors are in the same material as the trim accent on the dashboard.
  • The labeling of the memory button for the driver's seat adjustment is changed from "M" to "SET". An acoustic signal will be heard upon memorizing a position.
Lines and Package changes:
Luxury Line (ZLL)
  • 19" light-alloy wheel W-spoke style 440 (2WG) is now also available with all-season tires as option code 2W9 on 335i xDrive
Sport Line (ZSL)
  • 19" light-alloy wheel double-spoke style 466 (2L8) is now also available with all-season tires as option code 2T8 on 335i xDrive
M Sport (ZMM)
Premium Package (ZPP)
  • Comfort Access (322) now includes the hands-free trunk closing function, similar in operation to the hands-free trunk opening function.
Technology Package (ZTP)
  • Addition of a demo mode for Head Up Display.
Driver Assistance Plus Package (ZDB)
  • The Active Blind Spot Detection is now also available in combination with M Sport (ZMM). The price of the package is therefore $1,900 in any configuration.
Please note the following changes to standalone options for the MY2015 F34 3 Series Gran Turismo:
  • 248 - Heated steering wheel (included in ZCW Cold Weather Package): a confirmation message will now be shown in the instrument cluster to make it clear the feature is activated.
  • 2DY - 18" light-alloy wheel star-spoke style 396 now available as a standalone option on 428i / 428i xDrive not equipped with a Line or M Sport ($600)
  • 5AS - Active Driving Assistant (included in ZDB Driver Assistance + Package): now includes the attention assistant.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2015-328i-335i-priceguide.pdf (538.8 KB, 6585 views)
File Type: pdf 2015-328i-335i-orderguide.pdf (314.2 KB, 5269 views)
File Type: pdf 2015-320i-priceguide.pdf (158.9 KB, 1811 views)
File Type: pdf 2015-320i-orderguide.pdf (157.0 KB, 1648 views)
File Type: pdf 2015-f31-priceguide.pdf (321.8 KB, 1788 views)
File Type: pdf 2015-3GT-priceguide.pdf (429.5 KB, 1518 views)
File Type: pdf 2015-3GT-orderguide.pdf (424.6 KB, 1657 views)
File Type: pdf 2015-f31-orderguide.pdf (314.2 KB, 1718 views)
Appreciate 0