Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i

Garage List
2014 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpoddar View Post
Hey guys, I own a B48 320i LCI with standard suspension and I am looking for a sportier suspension setup for daily driving and rare use on track. I want to retain stock ride height or near stock (max 20mm drop). Any opinions on what I should go for? I have been choosing between-
1. Bilstein B6 with Stock Springs
2. M Sport Suspension (need spring part numbers. Unable to find?)
3. M Performance Suspension (need spring part numbers. Unable to find?)

Any other options that I can choose from? I would like to strike the right balance between comfort and sportiness but am willing to compromise on the comfort bit.
+1 on M Performance Suspension.
Just switched from M Sport Suspension and can say it is a night and day improvement. Completely eliminated the overdampened feel of the M Sport suspension over rough bumps and floaty feel on turns. The M Performance suspension is firmer in the sense I have a better connection with the road and chasis feel but handles bumps well without feeling any jolt. The description "on rails" feels quite accurate while managing to be more comfortable in my opinion than the M Sport suspension. This could also be because my old struts were completely shot but figured it may be worth chiming in. Cheers.
Appreciate 1