View Single Post
      07-10-2019, 07:40 AM   #13
imperfectluck
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 20' F87

So I see price seems to be the greatest factor but I feel inclined to ask what type of sound are you looking for? This will be the sound that you live with for some time and given that the MPE was the least expensive of the options, I didn't opt got it based on price, I actually liked the deep sound it had which was subtle and loud enough for my taste when I it to be.

My exhaust sound currently after the DP and custom BM3 tune makes the MPE sound much different than when I was stock with just the MPE and I understand that you're under warranty but I did the same while I was under warranty with no issue and my N55 has been solid even in its out of warranty days.

I'm personally not a fan of resonator deletes and I'm glad that I didn't do it for mine as my current set has me enjoying the music manually shifting and hearing the car gurgle every time is still intoxicatingly good to my ears till this very day.

Just my 2 cents but I'd suggest not making price the only determining factor in your decision.
Appreciate 1