View Single Post
      09-19-2014, 08:26 AM   #13
n55x3
Captain
Rep
Drives: n55 BMWs

Had this wrap on for about 90 days and I have to say it's the single element of the car that has gotten the most compliments by passengers. Almost everyone that get's in mentions how nice it looks (never once got a compliment on the burl walnut). And I have to agree, the looks still impress me but everything isn't all rosey.

I've noticed some slight wear and tear in the center piece just in front of the gear shifter. It is only noticeable when the light hits it at the right angle. No one other than me would probably notice it but none the less it's there unfortunately. It's from me lazily tossing in my work bag each morning. Again, it is barely noticeable but present.

On the bright side, another small sheet of dinoc can be had for about $10 bucks and this was the easiest panel to wrap. Probably a 15 minute job from start to finish. I'll see how it is 90 days from now and maybe I'll rewrap.

Also worth mentioning, never once have I though 'wow, I really wish I had the burl walnut trim back'. So no moder's remorse yet!
Appreciate 0