Rep
Drives: 2017 340i M Performance Editio

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggsy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skifaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali820 View Post
The lack of single zone climate controls bothered me too. I just set the passenger side to a comfortable temp and leave it alone.
I found a comment in an old thread somewhere else, suggesting that pressing and holding the Auto button for a few seconds might enable L-R sync'ing of the climate settings, but there was no followup on it.

I guess if that were true then there probably wouldn't be dozens of internet threads complaining about lack of sync. Can anyone here confirm or refute it? (That holding the Auto button invokes sync.)
Refute I'm afraid, holding Auto does nothing.

The most annoying thing in my mind is that it's such a basic function, particularly for a 'premium' brand, I just can't understand why BMW would omit it? To your point, even holding down Auto would suffice, so it would add no cost as it'd purely be software.
This is what Audi does.

It seems like something they should just add in an update. I don't understand why one simple line of code can not be integrated like this.

This is likely the simplest and biggest complaint for the 3 series.
2017 340i M Performance Edition: Fashion Grey, MPPSK, M performance front splitter, rear diffuser, side sills, black grille, CF spoiler, 405M 20s, 8AT, full Marino interior and dash, adaptive suspension
Appreciate 0