2023 BMW M340  [9.75]
2022 BMW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuibmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunBMW View Post
Nice car. We did a similar thing with my daughter last year. She was at the time 16 and we needed more drivers in the family to get the younger ones to where they need to be. As a bonus, my teen doesn't need a ride either and can get herself to school and sports practices, etc. We went with a 4 cylinder too. First time she hoped in my 340 with her license I knew we needed a 4 instead of a 6. In our case she wanted a small SUV so we got a used X1. It is a nice little car. Handy even for me when going to the hardware store. The engine is surprisingly strong. Enjoy the new car and hope your son has fun.
Thank you, we kind of went through the same thinking process For me, my son loves the 3 series that he could not budge on anything else, so this very low mileage 320i worked well for him/us
I saw the 15k miles, that is great. We found a cpo that just came off lease with 25k. They put new tires and brakes pads. So we are happy with our purchase too. Good luck it is fun to see them drive and to show more independence, but also a bit worrying.
Exactly I get worried every time he goes out ... I need to get used to this new norm
Appreciate 1
haagm58809.50