06-18-2020, 11:19 AM   #27
C320
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 911 Turbo S, X5 40i, XC90 T5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDub View Post
The vermillion red is lovely too - not seen one in real life but looks so good in pictures.

I'm really wanting the M performance trim but the cost from BMW is insane - waiting for a good condition 2nd hand pair - how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking

I managed to get them from the F30x Buy and Sell Facebook Page but they're kinda rare and very hard to find. I was planning on selling them on but they look too good

Part number's from real OEM for the left front handle (below I think is pic of right handle): BMW 51418057637 | BMW 8057637

I think brand new they're around £250 per handle
Thanks, yeah, I really liked the Vermillion, my kids preferred it to the Coral too, it's a slightly deeper red. Doesn't show well in photo's but this was mine.

IIRC, I got the M Performance trim on eBay from Blue Bell BMW in Crewe for under £470, there was also a crazy eBay offer on at the time which saved me an extra 10% so to me it was a no brainer

Thanks for the part number too, wow, £250 per handle sounds crazy - they are really nice though! I'll keep an eye out...
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
AnDub78.00