03-09-2021, 12:23 PM   #264
AllaVodka
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW B58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny250 View Post
Another update! Doing some catchup since I realized I never updated my engine bay mods, also a few interior mods.

-Gruppe M Intake for the 320d: Link
-Auto Refine Co. Front Strut Bar
-CPM Chassis Tuning Front End Brace
-3D Design Paddle Shifters: Link
-OEM M3 Paddles (had a OEM style version and hated it, Link to my OEM vs OEM STYLE comparison)
-M Performance Steering Wheel Trim
-M Performance Armrest Trim in Dry Carbon (swapped my gloss with someone)
-M Performance E-brake Handle in Dry Carbon (swapped my gloss with someone)
-Leather M3/M4 Glovebox
-Phone Adapter Delete - Flat Pad

My engine bay mods were all JDM themed, I got the inspiration from taking a look at JDM builds on Instagram such as this guy and various Studie AG builds. The Gruppe M intake is easily my favorite mod, I took it off finally since I had to take off my mods as my car is going in for the EGR/Transfer case recall, so I had a time to clean up the filter and the intake itself.

Also installed some M performance parts (some traded) to complete my "dry carbon" trim. My armrest and e-brake were actually meant for an M3/M4 and came with the gloss carbon trim, but I found someone that had the dry carbon trim made for F3x's and we traded! Also found a cheap full leather M4 glovebox on eBay and just swapped it out for the hell of it. Finally got rid of my "OEM Style" M3 shifters and picked up an OEM set, did this so it could compliment my 3D Design Paddle shifters since it deserves better! One last thing, got rid of my phone adapter and added the flat pad (MORE SPACE!!).

Photo dump starts now!

CPM Chassis Tuning Front End Brace

Do you have a link for this?
Appreciate 0