United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyLUVSbmw View Post
I had a jb4 on my 335i.. it went under the hood... My ultimate end goal is more HP.. the difference of my 335i with or without the jb4 was night and day.. my car was WAY quicker and all around the sound of turbos, exhaust etc was way amplified.. I don't want to swap too much for aftermarket I want to also keep it as stock as possible plus my warranty doesn't cover anything that isn't oem.

I just got the car a few months ago and as far as I can tell the only modification that's been done is previous owner had it lowered with h&r race springs.

I am going to get an aftermarket charge pipe for sure... I had so many problems with the pos plastic oem charge pipe on my 335 it was ridiculous!
With just a stage 2, it's highly recommended you change the intercooler and the downpipe and therefore the charge pipe as well.

How do you plan on safely running an aggressive tune such as stage 3 but still keeping the car mostly stock? Sounds like a bad idea.
Well besides my charge pipe having to be replaced twice on my 335i I had no issues with just a tune
2015 435i xDrive Coupe / 6MT / Alpine White / Dakota Coral Interior / M Sport Package / Dynamic Handling / M Performance Brakes / M Sport 19” Wheels / H&R Race Springs / MPPK / MPE / Dinan CAI / Dinan S3 Tune / VRS Aero Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler / M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler / M Performance Rear Diffuser / M Performance Sport Stripes / Carbon Fiber Dual Slats Grill
Appreciate 0