View Single Post
      08-24-2021, 07:03 AM   #15
Runner340
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir72 View Post
Had mine on for around 2 months never noticed anything strange like that, both inner and outer lights have always come on as per sequence with mine. Does sound a little concerning that you might have contact your seller to arrange a replacement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chhappy7 View Post
Did you make sure to have headlights turned on? Like in that little toggle near the steering wheel to auto?
I was a little concerned initially as would be expected. Mine seems to be working correctly now. Seems that after repeated tests throughout the install to assure the wires were connected and not pinched the car may have not pushed the signal that triggers the taillight dragon scale sequence after that many test attempts without starting the car. I also posted on the F80/F82 group (F82 OLED Lights Update) my same concerns where there is a 12 page chat and was told it's completely normal and the OEM M4 GTS OLED's do that sometimes too. I think under normal day to day circumstances, this should not happen but will keep an eye on it. So far I'm delighted with the look of the tail lights. The tail lights are bright and the dragon scale part looks pretty amazing. I also like the red ones that I selected which have a deeper darker red lens which looks better than the OEM LED's I had on the car. It's a little blingy IMO but I never intended this car to be a wall flower amongst the herd.
Appreciate 0