United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GENAU View Post
I just ordered 18x9 ET31 EC-7s and some PS4s 245/40-18. Luckily for me, roughly 3 weeks before the wheels arrive, my front struts are failing.

Anyways, I'm tempted by The Bilstein P14 PSS. I live in Maine and would prefer the stock ride height during the winter, but dropping it an inch in the Summer would looks great. Any opinions on this set up? Am I being a space cadet with this dream of +/- 1" or whatever between seasons? Would these be much of a change in comfort or handling to the stock set up?
How important is it for you to maintain comfortable ride with the bar being set by the stock suspension that you are used to?

Helpful thread to review: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1708091

KW Street Comfort coilovers would be my personal choice if I had to choose between KW and Bilstein coilovers. My previous vehicle had KW Street Comfort coilovers - nearly perfect balance between comfort and improved suspension behavior.
I second your opinion. I'd go with the KW SC over the Bilstein's any day. KW matches the springs and dampers, where Bilstein's are overly stiff.
Appreciate 0