View Single Post
      07-13-2018, 03:55 PM   #5
MacklinUSOB
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30 328i 6MT Sport

Very happy with my set having had a couple track days, autoX, and over 10000 miles. They have been resilient even though I am not particularly kind to them with my driving activities. They perform well on a track in the right temperature zone but at the end of the day, they are expensive ROAD tires. I don't want to have to spend a couple hours de-marbling them after a track day and feel their premium price is more representative of their performance being so well balanced to their road manners, rather than their ability to handle track duty. I'm going to get another set of wheels and cheaper track tires for that abuse next season. However, as far as a tire for a going fast on the roads and shoring up the handling of your F30 A LOT, you can't go wrong. I'm considering giving the Conti Sport Contact 6 a try next round, but that's a way down the road for me.
328i RWD | MW on CRed Slick Top | 6MT | BM3 | MPE | GPlus FMIC | CSF Radiator | Millway Street Camber Plates & Monoballs | KW V2 6k/18k Swift Springs | F80 LCA/TS | SPL Bump Steer Kit | APEX SM-10 | R-S4 | DS2500 | RBF600 | SS Lines |
Past: E36 328is & E38 740i
Appreciate 0