06-14-2018, 02:42 AM   #28
Dr Forinor
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwarriors9 View Post
After reading your thread I’m swaying towards the kw but not sure which ones yet. I have a 335d x drive with adaptive suspension with eibach pro springs but I think a front shock has gone so leaning away from the adaptive system as it’s a fortune to replace when I can just go for a set of coilovers. My only issues are and concerns at the min are the lights on the dash that it may throw and getting around the edc system

I have read a few people having issues with the delete kits and that it affects the steering set up as the car still thinks it’s there but it isn’t

Hope you can help with a bit of advice
Cheers
Ryan

Ps I have already sent you a pm before seeing this post
Hi,

Read your PM, but I'll reply here for the benefit of someone else who may also want to know.

I have the KW Street Comfort kit, which for me is brilliant. It is designed more towards to the "relaxed comfort" side rather than the "sharper handling" side, and that's what I want. It's a family car, and so for that reason I wanted comfort to be primary to handling, but I wanted little compromise in the handling department. So as far as that is concerned I think this delivers just fine.

In regards to the adaptive suspension, I got the KW Delete Kit that was fitted alongside the KW Street Comfort and have had no issues with anything at all so far.

Hope that answers your question.
Coding. LED Front Fogs. DIY Driver Glovebox. KW Street Comfort. 15mm Rear ARB. Tarox SS Brake Lines. Motorwerks Remap. DIY Rear 12v Socket. M Performance Discs. Tarox Strada Pads. Spacers (10mm & 12mm). Head Unit USB Cable. Rear Diffuser. Rear Light Tints. Non RFTs.

Last edited by Dr Forinor; 06-14-2018 at 06:05 AM..
Appreciate 0