svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by malc410326 View Post
Hey there my friend! Great to see you here also in the Bimmerpost forum! I'm honestly really looking forward to your Mojave Metallic order. From time to time I wonder how that would have looked as well. With your exterior and interior color choice, I think you truly have a WINNER! Cheers and can't wait to see your photos!
Thanks I can't wait to get mine indeed, I think the colors will be very nice, especially in the sun from what I've seen on the 5 series with that color. I will make sure to post quite some pics once I have it

Another cool thing is that I'm the first in my state to have Mojave, from what I hear most people here are visual people and they don't dare to buy a color if they can't see it in person. I kind of expect others to order it once I have it, the same thing happened with my (Bronze) X5 lol

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0