United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Convertible

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizukachan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadwagon View Post
Excited to join this forum after being a long-time lurker. This thread has been great inspiration during my search for our new car.

Yesterday we finally pulled the trigger on our new family car, the Dad Wagon aka The Mom Bomb aka The Goon aka The Black LaGoon.

Luckily found this CPO 2017 Sapphire Black Metallic 330i at our local dealer, it has all the packages we wanted, the color was great, black leather with red stitching and ash grain interior trim. Ever since BMW axed the wagons I've been wanting to get my hands on a 2017/2018 330i xdrive, but wanted to wait until the right one popped up at the right time.

I will admit, I really wanted to get my hands on an M-sport package (especially seeing everyone's M-sport wagons in this thread) but nothing close by, and of course stupidly marked up if you can find one at all, locally. The front bumper is sweet, and I figured down the road after many road trips and rock chips and wear I will be able to convince myself to get the M-sport bumper (probably a rep ).

Here's how she sits today.

Until then I will enjoy seeing what you guys have to share!
Nice! And sorry (not sorry) for buying up all the SF Bay Area Msports.

Ours was delivered from San Fran to El Paso TX about 1 am last Monday morning. So far I’ve debadged it and driven it a bit, working on updating the maps. And scheduled it to go have the recall inspection in a couple weeks.
Very nice! Are you updating maps from BMW or separate source?