Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
My F31 M-Sport w/ OEM+ Modifications

Hi all,

after beeing quite inactive on the Forums since my 2 E91 Tourings, I thought I might create a new Thread for introducing my Alpine White F31 and the modifications I've done over the past 2 years of proud ownership.

On April 18th 2013 I've collected her at my dealership:

BMW 330d Touring M-Sport
Color: Alpine white
Interior: Blue shadow cloth w/ Alcantara,
Trim: Individual piano black w/pearlchrome accents
Options: Most, minus sunroof, HUD, cameras and assist stuff. I prefer to do the driving myself!

First mods before even driving her off the lot were:
- Black gloss M-Performance grills
- F30 Luxury Line Audio/AC control trim piece w/pearlchrome surrounding

This is how she looked back then:

As I think the interior quality is one big step down from the E91 (especially the pre-LCI), I decided to do some further changes to the rather bland and cheap looking interior:
- Alcantara wrapping of the center armrest w/ matching blue contrast stitching
- Alcantara wrapping of the plastic sunblindes w/ matching blue contrast stitching

Looked like this:

Additional mods in chronical order:

Jul 2013: The next mod took place under the hood. Although the 330d already is a torque beast, I wanted the engine to have some extra punch. So the M-Performance Power Kit was added at 7.000 kms, altering the output to 286 HP and over 600 Nm of torque. The power rating is rather conservative, as a 435i isn't able to pass me from 100 - 200 km/h and I slowly pull away the 313hp F11 535d of a friend. Really happy with that!

Sep 2013: Added some floor mats w/ blue contrast stitching and Philips SilverVision chrome blinker bulbs front.

Dec 2013: Added modified M6 shift paddles and the M6 trim piece to my steering wheel. M6 paddles won't work p'n'p, but M4 paddles do. But F8x M3/4 were not on the market at that time.

Jan 2014:
- F32 Luxury Line Audio/AC control trim piece w/ gloss black center and pearlchrome surrounding
- F32 LED Fogs added with coding (Halogen left/LED right in picture)

Feb 2014: Added some larger 72mm exhaust tips, as the originals were really tiny! Tajco is the BMW OEM manufacturer, btw.

Mar 2014: Added M-Performance pedals

Apr 2014: Schnitzer roof spoiler added, painted to match. I really don't like the M-Performance wing, this one is way more subtle.

Jun 2014:
- Added complete F80 M3 steering wheel w/ Airbag and shift paddles (so much nicer!!! )
- Added F80 M3 center console piece w/knee pad wrapped in Alcantara and blue stitching

Sep 2014: Gloss Black Double Slat grills (JBSpeed) added.

Nov 2014: M3 F80 M-Performance eBrake handle and boot in Alcantara with M-Stitching to match the steering wheel. I wrapped the trim piece gloss black to match the interior trim.

Dec 2014: M-performance illuminated door sills added

Part 2 with latest mod and final pics will follow later...

Last edited by Dante; 12-27-2017 at 04:01 AM..
Appreciate 2
cross9032.50
rjwojcik281.50