View Single Post
      02-20-2018, 09:17 AM   #1
A15X
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 430d M sport Convertible

Car park accident

So little drama today! I parked my car at a costa coffee car park I revered into a bay where there is also a bay behind me all fine. The space next to me was unoccupied as was the bay behind that. As I have gone to get out of my car a suv decided to drive through the bay behind me to the right to cut across the car park resulting in my car door hitting the passenger side door of his car.

No damage done to my car but a nasty dent and scratch to his, the older gentleman got out of his car and his introduction was ‘what the f*** are you doing’ my response was getting out of my car as it was clear that no one was trying to get into the bay next to me.

Pointing out the damage then telling me he was going to leave it if ‘ I didn’t get Leary’ he walked off pointing at his car and muttering to his wife.

I didn’t get all shouty as I was with a client at the time and didn’t want to come across as not professional. Told the guy I’ll be in costa if he wanted my details.

Unsure what to do, i took down his reg just in case but don’t know wether to call the insurance and advise or just leave it. He didn’t ask for my details and I stayed in costa for around 2 hours.

Any advise??
Appreciate 0