View Single Post
      11-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #191
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
This whole thread is an example of that hate.

There are very few 335i owners with a bad attitude who think the 328i is for non enthusiasts.
That view is NOT shared by most 335i owners.

In this thread 335i owners have been called "foolish" by a 328i owner..
The whole point of this thread is to question why anyone would get a 335i instead of a 335i.
There's a post in this thread by a 328i owner who had a 335i loaner and questioned it's performance.
There are comments about the 328i having better power to weight, or more torque at low rpm.
It goes on.
The comments are intended to nullify and demean the 335i and it's owners.
So it's logical that some 335i owners would feel as that poster you responded to does, because why else would 328i owners make those comments?
There are more examples in other threads.
Perhaps you're missing them because you're not being objective enough to see them.

I'm not one to disparage the 328i.
Anyone can read my posts and see that I praise the 328i and have never seen it as lesser than a 335i.
Let's be honest as well, the 335i is faster and more powerful, and the margin is not negligible, testing confirms this.
Those numbers have meaning to those who look at those things.
If it doesn't matter to you, then let it go and don't sweat it.
Peace.
And again, buhu, talk about victimizing yourself haha itīs freakin pathetic how you make it seem like you guys are being attacked by people and justifying you counter attacks. Cause thats how it is right, 335i owners are better and donīt attack the lesser 328i owners.. you just defend

Itīs really silly, anyone with a 328i trying to bash on the 335i is just jealous and the other way around is to make their 335i more of a monster than it is. Go play with sticks boys.

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0