06-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #18
Billfitz
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 328iX GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30inthe6ix View Post
I can imagine even a 3rd or 4th set of clubs would not be an issue with the GTs.
Nor the third and fourth players, grateful to get to the course without suffering from bashed knees. When I had family in the house, which necessitated a second vehicle, that vehicle was an SUV for hauling the gang and cargo. My daily was always a coupe. There was no rear seat to speak of, but no matter, as it was never used anyway. Now that I only have one vehicle it has to do it all. I seldom have more than one passenger, but when I do I'm not going to make them wish they weren't there. I seldom haul cargo, but when I do I'm not going to rent a pickup. I don't want a small SUV, I want an enjoyable drive.The best driving SUV made is probably the Macan, the Evoque is supposed to be OK, neither has either the rear seat legroom or trunk space that the GT does. The F31 is OK with cargo space, but still has a rear seat that only a 10 year old could find comfortable. For me the F34 is perfect. As for the looks, the one that matters to me is that on the faces of my friends when they see me in it, and that look is always one of envy.
Appreciate 0