View Single Post
      01-13-2012, 02:09 AM   #82
ChuckD05
NeedsMoarBoost
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i / 06 e90 325xi

Garage List
I think the car overall looks great, and would consider trading my 135i in for one in a few years, BUT a few things I don't like are.. the rear exhaust just looks Ehhhh, and not aggressive enough. The diffuser area also lacks manlyness, but perhaps changing the gloss black to a flat black would help. The seats I dont really love, but I dont hate them. Seems less classy but maybe it will look better in person. I like the simplicity and look of my current Msport wheel, but again I dont hate the new wheel either. The seats in a quality lether , perhaps white car with the baseball glove type color leather, would look great with the black on the dash.

Also the N55 under the hood leaves me a bit bummed having an n54. But..... in time? maybe they will be able to pull 4-500 hp out of it... If they can do that by 2014 model year, I will buy one.

Also. This car dropped with a nice wheel of your choice, on a black or white car would look really sweet...

This reminds me a lot of the feedback in the Nissan world when the 370z came out. So many loved it, other (and mainly later year 350z owners) people hated it, and others were so torn because it was so similar but so different at the same time. The changing of some main designs such as headlight/tail lights/interior/steering wheel can make it or break it for some people.

CPO used cars and new cars will always sell , and anyone can get any car they want. Win for BMW.

Last edited by ChuckD05; 01-13-2012 at 02:29 AM..
Appreciate 0