View Single Post
      01-05-2017, 09:30 AM   #3
madmortar
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Hey did you ever find anyone for paint correction? I am in Savannah and haven't found anyone I trust yet either. I need to have my front bumper resprayed, then I am going to put a clear bra on it...driving back from NY over the holidays chewed up my front bumper.

There is a BMW facebook page for Savannah and the area, but not a ton of newer BMW's. I haven't hooked up with them yet, but I may one day. Also cars and coffee meets the first Saturday of the every month in the parking lot on Habersham next to 5 Spot restaurant.
actually, I just dropped the car off this morning at Pro Shine for a full paint correction. Hoping they do a good job but I just really have my doubts lately as most shops are all talk but dont know too much....we will see. These guys are right behind the BMW dealer and they do all their work so looking forward to seeing what they can do. I'll definitely keep you updated on how it turns out.

Ya I will need to stop by one of the meets sometime soon! I need to meet some people being new to town.

BTW have you done any coding to your F30?
Appreciate 0