Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sµpreme View Post
OK cool, let me know if this works.

https://datazap.me/u/tnilson/map-3-p...log=0&data=1-4
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzBMR View Post
I think you'd be better off with just full MHD or BM3 OTS tune and forget about the JB4, unless you want to use JB4 just as a meth controller.

AFR is lean, mid to high 13's at 5500 RPM and ignition timing is poor for E40 at 15.5 PSI boost, average of about 10 degrees at 5800 RPM, should be closer to 16 up top and your boost is a bit low.
Yep I agree.Boost spikes to 18+ when target is 16 initially so there's a throttle closure, then when boost target goes up to 18, actual boost is 16 so it never quite hits target. AFRs are high since it's based on the OEM tune, and timing is low for the same reasons. Not that it's not making good power, but BM3 or MHD will be safer with much more room to grow.

The only thing I've seen JB4 used for sucessfully is adding boost + meth. My friend is doing +4psi on top of a BM3 tune, so it's actually targetting 20psi, then he adds meth to keep everything in check. But even then, a custom tune would be able to pull more out of it.

What map are you running? And how did you set up the MHD backend flash? Doesn't seem anything like the other E30 MHD logs that are posted in here.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0