View Single Post
      07-16-2023, 03:39 PM   #15
blau3er
Captain
Rep
Drives: F31 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61eness_ View Post
Hey Bro, I've been following your posts for a while now. Finally managed to buy a F30 340i and would like to ask you if you might be able to give me a little help with the upgrade to M5 F10 brakes.

I had the 'colorless' white calipers (with bmw stamp) Rear side I converted to M sport myself now I want the 6 pots M5 calipers but do I have to change the master cylinder as well?
Do I need to code anything else? Because I had read that if I switched to M Sport brakes I had to have it coded and otherwise my brake pedal would be very soft. I suppose if I did the master cylinder and the necessary coding (M sport brakes coding) it should work 100%.

Did you also change your hub? Do the 400mm M2 Comp discs fit the F31 Hubs without modification?

The parts listed below are the only this i have to buy?

M5 F10 Calipers (front)
M2 Comp Brake Discs (front)
M2 Comp Brake pads (front)
Adapter kit from VAG
HEL Brake lines (is this necessary? In Belgium the car does not pass the annual inspection with steel brake lines)

What do you mean with Weight (per axle) TBC?

Btw i use translate for almost everything to be sure i understand everything perfectly.

If u want maybe its easier to communicate if you drop your instagram name.
I'll PM you my number and you can WhatsApp me - much easier to communicate that way - the PM system on this forum is a shambles!
Appreciate 0