02-09-2020, 08:18 PM   #235
5mall5nail5
Not stock
United_States
Rep
Drives: E34 525i Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuminNuman View Post
I got the yellow kit a few weeks ago. To be honest I'm not too thrilled on the color, there's a bit of a weird green in it. It's like that Austin yellow the f80 comes in.

I'm about ready to install them. I decided to go with ebc redstuff pads over the ones that came in the kit. If anyone wants a new set of the pads, for sale, msg me. I don't think I need these dust shields either.

I also got the stoptech lines. I'm just going to stick with the pentosyn dot 4 lv. Do I really need the computer to bleed, can't I just tap the calipers and the abs pump thing with a rubber mallet? I feel like that's in the same category as using a torque wrench for everything.

There were a few posts about the rear caliper bolts being difficult to get at. Any issues back there, I would think an impact can fit?
Yeah I almost went yellow - its like Phoenix Yellow. Its like baby barf. I decided on orange.

And yes - I used a pressure bleeder w/o issue at all. I use these:

Clamp off the lines or act quick and no risk of air getting up into the modules. That's when you need the computer assist bleed.
1987 325e
Appreciate 1
johnung4525.00