01-09-2019, 12:31 PM   #1962
MONSTAR
#gotboost
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazmink View Post
Monstar, sorry to hear USR wouldn't work with you. That said, last week I got a right turn signal malfunction warning. I was able to correct it by installing the OEM bulb holder. It was a really tight fit and hard to turn. Hopefully that means I have good solid connections and everything is solved. It was a lot easier than replacing the whole assembly as I had to do to fix the driver's side. Hopefully a right side assembly will pop up on the classifieds for you.
Charlie
Happy to report that USR came around and ended up selling me a passenger side headlight assembly. It was actually just delivered, though I won't be able to get to check it out for another 8 hours or so. Really debating if I should install HID's this time around but then I'd have to uninstall the other headlight as well...
Schwartz II | M3 Front Bumper | M Sport Rear and Sideskirts | JB4 - Map 1 | ER Catless Downpipe | Injen Intake | 437m | H&R Sport Springs | Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 | Carbon Fiber Interior | Carbon Fiber Diffuser | Muffler Delete | Carbon Fiber High Kick Spoiler