01-11-2019, 11:18 AM   #1965
MONSTAR
#gotboost
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
want to pull the trigger on a pair of these myself, but not if it's a huge hassle in a year or 2... keep us posted. I don't fully understand why you needed a new side headlight assembly to fix a blinker that went out. Can you post pics? no rush mate.
I explained it a page or 2 back....Its the passenger side turn signal that went out. I swapped the bulb holder and the passenger side holder actually works in the driver side, the driver side (oem piece) does not work in the passenger side. I tried 2 new bulbs and now 2 different bulb holders. I pulled the metal contacts out of one of the bulb holders, and the 2 metal contact points in the turn signal socket, and that didn't fix it either. There's literally nothing left to trouble shoot at this point...

Chazmnk had the same issue as me and had to purchase a new headlight as well.

I'll be installing it today after work, hopefully I don't get rained on.
Schwartz II | M3 Front Bumper | M Sport Rear and Sideskirts | JB4 - Map 1 | ER Catless Downpipe | Injen Intake | 437m | H&R Sport Springs | Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 | Carbon Fiber Interior | Carbon Fiber Diffuser | Muffler Delete | Carbon Fiber High Kick Spoiler