View Single Post
      03-30-2017, 06:50 PM   #94
Newguy123
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Nissan Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
I know people personally in the North East with multiple occurrence on the PS2, for what it cost, and the lack of warranty, Customer Service issue people encounter.

I'll keep my options open to what's coming + Speedtech
Multiple occurrences? Warranty issues and customer service issues? That doesn't sound like the pure turbos I know. My car was the first n55 EVER to have a PS2 turbo. Done hundereds of 1/2 mile events on it. You guys PURE has more turbos out on n55 motors by a long shot. Probably over 20x more then the next competitor in line. More turbos sold is a greater chance to have an issue here or there. The guys talking about melting the cats or turbine, yeah you're not supposed to run more then 17-18 psi with a cat. That should be common knowledge. Thinking one test car that's been running for a couple months is enough to justify the "new" options as reliable think again. Let's see hindered of 1/2 mile pulls with videos and logs performing like pure has. Reading through this thread is a joke, there's hundreds of trouble free PS2 n55's out there and you guys can only post what 2 examples of issues? The guy who went through 3 turbos had a motor issue IIRC so I don't think his turbo failures were due to bad turbos. Seems way excessive, stick to the facts. PURE has been around the block and back, they have proven to be the most reliable upgrade out there.
Appreciate 1