View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #9
darksilkx1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Monthly Payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfurious214 View Post
I ordered an Alpine White 335i M-Sport and I've been waiting patiently. But now that it's so close I'm starting to have major "give me my car now" thoughts. I have a couple questions...

1. On BMWUSA.com my tracking has been sitting between "En Route to US" and "Finishing Touches" for a week. How long will it sit there? My CA is pretty much useless and always just say "I'll let you know" (which I knew going in but their price was WAY better than anyone else).

2. My MSRP was $51,520 and I'm getting Loyalty ($750), USAA ($1,000), and BMW App Confirmed Test Drive ($250) discounts. I'm leasing for 36 months at 15,000 miles per year with $2,000 total (taxes etc included) out of pocket. My monthly payment is $532 per month including taxes. What do you guys think of my deal?

3. This was all based on October figures. Has anything changed (money factor, discount increases, etc) that I should be aware of to sweeten my deal (I don't trust the CA to tell me)?
Doesn't seem bad at all, but more important than your monthly payment is what the final negotiated price was. My 335i had an MSRP of a little over 57k, negotiated price was 51240 - 650 over invoice - I could have gone down a little more to the typical 500 over invoice but I decided the extra 150 was not material to me, the dealer has to eat this price excludes the dealers 50 doc fee, and BMWFS's origination of 875 or something like that. Monthly payment is about 620 - no MSD's and only the aforementioned fees and first month out of pocket. I should also clarify that its ED. Same length and mileage as yours.