11-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #201
Reznick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 ,01 330,M240?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitoco View Post
Oh buhu, talk about exaggerating the "hate", guess Bizzaro world is inside you own head.. I havenīt seen one comment bout 335i owners beeing irresponsible etc, the difference between the two ainīt freakinīBMX Bicycle vs Yamaha R1 so from what idiots have u been hearing such things? (retorical, donīt answer.)

The 335i is the choice for those who want to put out more money to have a bigger engine. And those who want to put out even more money, can get the M3. And those who want to put out more money... and, and... Thereīs no marketing difference between the 328i or the 335i, there has always been a model with a bigger engine. Itīs only in America that u basically have only these two choices, but the world doesnīt evolve around you guys so why even assume itīs marketed towards certain people over there? The question doesnīt even have to be asked in the first place.

Head on over the the thread on The BMW vs Caddy vs Merc...sooner or later it breaks down to people arguing about the 328 and the 335 & thats not even what the thread is about ,,, this is what I don't get. they're arguing over horsepower and MPG. Just thought I'd point this out...you wanted me to be more of a dick,,so there .lol
Appreciate 0