View Single Post
      11-23-2012, 06:52 AM   #207
BMWinGE
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
My comments about this are rather tame and sensible.
So please, don't make it seem as if I'm so angry and "blowing this out of proportion" as clearly I am not.

You asked for some example and I gave you some.
Now, if you don't like the answers, then don't ask the question.
What I posted you were looking for, and all those things are there, I didn't make them up.

As I said, you may not see them as negative, but I didn't think you would, which is why you asked your question in the first place.

The post about the 335i and questioning it's performance is but another way by which to question the 335i, and in the context of what this whole thread is about it is directly related towards being negative towards the 335i.

I don't engage in 328i bashing. I'm pretty level headed in that regard as I see everyone here as being a 3 series fan, though not for the same reasons, and not a 328i fan vs 335i fan, a lux line fan vs sport line fan.
I'm calling it as I see it.
geez man, my head is spinning after reading that post. you sure do have a lot of time to engage w/ people on here. lol.

anyways, i wont bother carrying this response on with the exception that i do want to say that my comment about blowing it out of proportion was referencing your use of the word "hate". a few comments here and there from a troll (BJ) and a few others who do not justify the performance of the 335i is not "hating" in my opinion. that's all i was saying, it wasn't intended to say you were angry or how ever else you took that.

Ive been reading a lot responses lately on this forum about people thinking others are hating because they have a 3 series, 335i, M-Sport, nice wheels, blue brakes, etc. Some people must be really impressed with themselves.
Appreciate 0