Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
i'm finishing the break in of mine keeps getting louder the more i drive it. Adding a challenge HFC downpipe soon should sound even better. I will post a video after I do.
Same with mine, it kept getting louder the more miles I put on it, like I posted up in the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
A huge meh. I am not impressed by the sound at all and, since this is only an axle-back system, that's the only thing to judge it on. How is it that Eisenmann makes an exhaust for the N20 4-banger sound 100 times better and more aggressive than the supposed engineers that worked on this? So sad..
Yep I see alot of people really dissapointed with it, but honestly take my word for it the videos dont do it much justice, it sounds much better in person.

Most of the poeople that dont like it crave way more performance and sound and they opt for something else thats performance derived and delivers much louder sound. Even though this thing is called M Performance, I serously doubt it if you gain any power....so its just for the sound of it. I dont think this axle back is any more efficient then the one I pulled off. Just less packing in there for the throatier sound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath View Post
it's not for everyone, for sure.

It sounds MUCH better inside, and gives enough growl that you know you're driving something special.

Outside, it sounds pretty good and not too obnoxious or ricey...I heard my wife drive away once and was actually surprised. It's tame up close, but snarls from far away.
Cant agree more. Its what I was looking for. I do wish sometimes that I had something really loud but thats like 1% of the time and I just move on and enjoy what I opted for. Love this car.