View Single Post
      10-17-2018, 10:52 AM   #14
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Hello,

Although customer did not mention us, im the seller i feel i have an obligation to post my part of this story.

Order was placed October 3rd.
The midpipe shipped out direct same day.

The axle back was not in our stock so had to ship out from Dinan which happened on the 4th.

That day the customer asked UPS to change the address (we were not notified of this until a week later). Same day he cancelled that request.

10/04/2018 8:58 P.M. A UPS My Choice® delivery change was requested for this package. / The receiver will pick up the package at a UPS facility.

10/04/2018 10:08 P.M. At the receiver's request, the UPS My Choice® delivery change option was modified. / The request for this package was cancelled.

On the 5th, he asked to have them change the address (we were not aware of that either).

10/05/2018 1:29 A.M. A UPS My Choice® delivery change was requested for this package. / Your package will be delivered to an alternate address.

Finally on the 9th, the customer contacted us letting us aware that the shipment is lost. We contacted Dinan , which contacted UPS and they said package is not lost, its on its way but the address keep changing which is causing all these delays.

Up until the 12th, the customer kept calling UPS and making changes (you can see the request on the tracking number link posted below).

On the 15th, I contacted Dinan again and asked them to cancel the shipment because the buyer has waited enough. Thats when the claim was opened, that was a Monday.

UPS replied by saying an investigation has been opened and it will be resolved before the end of the week either by finding the package or a refund.

I would love nothing more than get this resolved and done with. That being said i have to wait until UPS closes the investigation before processing the refund which is in 3 days maximum. If i process the refund now and UPS find the package and somehow have it delivered to the customer i end up losing the money.

Here is the tracking number with all the updates i mentioned before
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  156.9 KB
Name:  22.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  138.4 KB

[quote]Vendor recommended me too dispute lol[\quote]

Yes i did.

If you open claim you get your money back for the time being and we get 2 weeks to have it resolved.
If it gets found and shipped to you, the money gets taken out of your account again.
If its lost you keep the money.

I never recommend customers take this route but with you i feel it is necessary after we cannot get into any sort of agreement with almost a hundred emails / instagram messages. Now you also have posted it on the forums.

You are asking us to refund you the money right away before UPS closes the investigation, you are asking us to just tell UPS to send it back to us if it is found.
This is not an option since you can at anytime contact UPS and ask them to change the address (as you have done numerous times).

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 10-17-2018 at 12:04 PM..
Appreciate 0