View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 03:40 AM   #37
spideypm
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013' 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle View Post
Jb4 and Challenge HFC DP is the two mods i was thinking about. I'd be interested in seeing the gains you get from the DP than just the JB4 alone (and if you have any issues with CELs for that matter)
I've tried it before I took the DP off. I didn't get to measure the 0-60 time. The numbers I had told me that DP made quite a bit of difference on 60-160 time(more than JB). However, after I put on JB, it didn't improve my 60-160 time. This time I will measure the 0-60 time. Talked to Terry, he emailed over the updated firmware for the JB. Perhaps it makes a difference now. I should be able to make the switch some time this week. In the part of the world where I live, people are more interested in 60-160 time than 0-60 time.

One thing I should point out about the HFC DP is that the CEL did not come on for me for the 3000 miles or so that I had it on my car. However, when I plugged in the computer to scan for error code, one error code did come back regarding the catalytic converter. I don't know if it would be an issue getting the car serviced.
Appreciate 0