View Single Post
      11-04-2016, 05:26 AM   #1
mcoops
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Short term lease

Forum curse

Sooo predictable. After placing my order for a 430d GC a week ago, I've been spending way too much time on here and the NCC second guessing my choices, in particular the Carbon Black, Oyster interior and Individual Piano Black trim.

I do love that colour scheme, but have started to convince myself that CB will only look good when spotless and in bright light, and also that it maybe hides the curves of the bodywork a bit too much. The current Mrs C didn't help by suggesting 'old people have cream interiors'. At 45 I suspect I qualify though.

Anyway, I've done it. Helped in no small part by Redandy's recent delivery pics, I've changed to Glacier Silver and Coral Red, with Brushed Alu + gloss black finishers. I do feel like I've made the right decision, not least because deleting Individual has allowed me to add Adaptive lights onto the spec, and should also bring in the build and delivery dates!

I just feel weirdly that I'm letting MashinBenzin down as I was all set to join the CB club. Sorry buddy, but at least you'll still be rare / exclusive!
Appreciate 2
Redandy204.00