moorV
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Garage List
2016 BMW 328i  [9.75]
Cont. 2/24

I finally found some wheels and later the same day found a deal on a set of OEM shocks and struts with fewer miles than my car and H&R super sport springs already installed. I also bought an intake off of the guy selling me the suspension. Both were located near Sac and I was able to pick them up together in one go. The f30 is the perfect sized car I was able to fit a full set of wheels with tires mounted, extra barrels, a box full of the suspension, and the intake no problem.

Name:  IMG_8281.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  314.0 KB
I bought a set of Work VS-XX that were built for an f22. The specs weren't the most aggressive on an f30, but it was impossible to find any wheels and this seemed like a great opportunity to buy some rare wheels for this chassis. The tires were squared so on the rear it was a little too stretched for my taste, I will be rectifying that soon. They also came with TPMS installed as well which is great.
Fronts 18x8.5 +42 225/40
Rears 18x9 +34 225/40

Name:  IMG_8288.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  665.1 KB
Car is super dirty in this, but after I installed the new suspension with the springs I absolutely fell in love with the car. It was really starting to look how I wanted it to. The contrast of the black with the brushed and polished silver is great. Surprisingly the wheels didn't need any spacers to look flush. The MPS 4S are great, though I couldn't really feel many differences between them and the MPSS that were on the car previously. Good tires in every aspect even during the pelting rain.
Appreciate 1
Cpark1446.00