Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I personally don't care about toll violators. The toll roads are a racket. Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
LMAO!
I thought he meant do you give people a break for speeding when they are on a toll road? Not whether they paid the toll? Did I misunderstand?
I thought he was referring to violators. With the added clarification, the toll road has no bearing on how I treat speeding. Attitude is everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckbangblow View Post
Since you identify as a public figure, are you on social media?

I remember seeing lots of problems with officers posting on facebook. Just wondered if your department suggested not posting there for random reasons.

Also, are you looking forward to moving to a different department than where you are now? If so, where do you see yourself in 10-15 years?
I have an Instagram, but otherwise I stay off of social media. There's nothing on my IG that depicts anything law enforcement related, and I don't even mention the department that I work for. Departments generally prefer or mandate that you don't present information on social media that relates to the department or its operations (...unless your account is used for work....e.g. PIO, recruitment, etc.). I'm pretty private, and while I may discuss certain things here, I have no interest in highlighting my profession on social media, and I just don't like people in my business; my IG is all cars, motorcycles, lifting and Capoeira.

As for your question....

....I just came to this department from another department a few years ago. I left due to ambitions of working narcotics or special victims; the latter more than the former. I will be out of line-level patrol in the next 4 years. In 10-15 years, I plan to be tucked off in the corner of the county somewhere working inside with an A-schedule (...Mon-Thurs or Fri with weekends off) or a flex schedule (...the ability to work as many or as few days as long as I work my required 40 hours).
Appreciate 1