Major
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: F30 335i 3/13

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo@ACFPerformance View Post
Not really M-Terkait...
We have used Haltech and SS with no issues to control our PI Systems, with ethanol autotuning and HPFP integration...
SplitSecond updated their hardware and will deliver good changes to their management system permiting improved cold start for E85...
Haltech always had all those functions for us, including the Ethanol sensor integration, cold start, autotune, etc etc etc...
Since you are a BM3 guy also, keep posted, probably we gonna work for a PI Integration with it soon, so you could use it even better...

Going to the DI side, we have developed some upgrades to the DirectInjection system but it`s gonna be under development for longer period considering the complexity of the tuning/install/high cost...
Good news, we don't use ethanol in here, but even with 93octane and pure stage 2 hpfp is almost at the limit.
going to do logs for my BM3 map today and check with Dzenno about the fueling. not sure if we can extract more on 93octane with PI.

I have been thinking of PI but would it be worth the gain on just 93octane is the question, so i thought maybe Stage3+PI later ( next year ) when we will have a better fuel upgrade system.

anyways, good up the good work